Source: http://cherli4official.blogspot.com
Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lock The Desktop Using The Matrix

Locking the desktop using the matrix, maybe for some of you still unfamiliar with it. Matrix I mean here is a display of the code running in green, its function is to lock your desktop pc quickly and practically.

If you've seen the movie The Matrix trilogy The Matrix, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolution until you would have had no idea about it. But for those of you who have never seen the movie, I will include a preview.

Preview:



With attractive appearance and simple, and allows you to include a password that serves as a key your pc desktop, would be much easier in terms of security

How are you interested in trying a trick that I share this time? Please follow the link that I provided to download the application.

Download matrix screen lock by cherli4official.blogspot.com

Passsword: cherli
Maybe you will need when the download.

I hope the little information I have to say this time, please leave your tracks with comments to post and also my blog.
We are sorry if there are many flaws in this post and my blog.
Thank you ...
cherli4official.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;